Documents and further below - useful links
In this section on the drop down menu you will find various important documents that you should read if you decide to become a member, They are:
Useful links to other sites
1. The Association of Woodturners of Great Britain.
2. Woodturning by Marshall Gorrow - galleries and ideas from a Stateside turner.
3. North of England Woodworking & Powertool Show
4. The British Decoy Wildfowl Carvers Association
5. https://www.lsirish.com/tutorials/woodcarving-tutorials/ - woodcarving projects and tutorials by Lora S. Irish.
6. Wonkeedonkee - Trend routing and woodworking tools
Other Woodturning Clubs
1. Mid Staffs Woodturning Association.
2. Staffordshire & South Cheshire Woodturners Association
3. West Midlands Woodturners
4.Sheffield Woodturning Club
5. Trent Valley Woodturners
6. Cannock Chase Turners
7. Erewash Valley Woodturners Association
8. Dronfield Woodcarving Club
9. Lincolnshire Association of Woodturners
10. Eltham and District (Australia) Woodworkers
11. Woodworkers Club of Houston
12. South Auckland Woodturners Guild- website of New Zealand’s largest woodturners guild.
Tool etc. Suppliers
1. MSC Industrial Supply Company
2. Turners Retreat
3. Axminster Power Tool Centre
4. Charnwood Tools - in addition to providing details of their tools, the site also provides a list of other clubs and details of shows etc.
5. Scott + Sargeant - woodworking machinery
6. G & S Specialist Tools and Timber
7. Exotic Hardwoods - Timber supplier situated at Ipstones, Staffordshire. Recommended by our club. Great selection, friendly service, good prices.
8. Beverstock Ltd. - Bandsaw blade suppliers. (Have a stand at major shows.)
9. The Bandsaw Shop - does what it says on the tin!